The Roman Catholic Church in Boston has, at long last, been caught with its’ pants down. Literally hundreds of legal cases have been reported, alleging multiple counts of child rape by male homosexual Roman Catholic priests over the past decades in the Boston, Massachusetts Diocese. The magnitude of this case has been amplified for the world to see and understand what Catholicism is all about. Television, radio, newspapers and magazines have reported on this rampant abuse that is so pervasive in the Romish priesthood worldwide.
What brings the Boston Diocese to its proverbial knees is the fact its Cardinal Law, has, for many years known of the child sodomy being covertly perpetuated among priests in Boston. He allowed these homosexual men behind the cloak of the confessional, and when they were caught with their pants down (literally), he did little more than offer a slap on the wrist. As a result, the abuse continued and intensified, both in Boston, and wherever the guilty priests were transferred to and allowed to continue in office.
The child rape in Boston by Roman Catholic priests should come as no surprise; it has continued unchecked for hundreds of years. Entire monasteries throughout Mexico in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries documented (with photographs and testimony) the systematic rape of young girls and nuns by priests, who covered up their unwanted pregnancies by ordering hundreds of abortions.
As more and more reports pour in across the United States and the world, and as wounded and distressed men and boys reveal the terror they endured at the hands of these monsters, the Roman Catholic Church tries to sweep their dirt under the rug by settling lawsuits before they hit the courts and blow the lid off of a seething cauldron of abuse. Cardinal Law has tried to discount his involvement, but the Divine justice of God will not go unheeded.
· Numbers 32:23 “…you have sinned against the LORD, and be sure your sin will find you out!”
Groups like The New Oxford Review (a Catholic publication) try to minimize the collateral damage done to the Church of Rome by saying there are “two levels of reality in today’s Catholic Church.” These groups campaign for reform within the Roman Church, and try to convince the world and the adherents in the Church that only some of the apples are rotten, but not the whole barrel.
New Oxford Review has even gone so far as to compare the Roman Catholic Church’s sin to that of Israel in the Old Testament! They say the Catholic Church today is the “New Israel” and that God is chastening the church via the agency of the media, by exposing her sodomy. In their article, ‘The Glorious Shame Of The Catholic Church’ they audaciously claim this global religion to be, “the one true church.” Interestingly, the Mormon Church makes this same claim.
Why is this claim audacious? In the same article, Oxford Review bashes the Episcopal Church, saying that it, “goes her gay and goofy way.” Yet in the same article, the sins of the Catholic Church (e.g. - child rape and sodomy) are viewed as “times of chastisement” by a loving heavenly Father for His wayward bride. Hmmm? Maybe Oxford Review needs to pull the blinders up and look more closely at the church they call God’s “Bride.”
· Luke 6:39 “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?”
First of all, to point one’s finger at the sins of another, while doing the same thing is called hypocrisy. If Oxford wants to compare the brackish religion of Rome the “New Israel,” perhaps they should consider what the Lord Jesus himself spoke to the inhabitants of Israel’s capital city Jerusalem:
· Matthew 23:38 “Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!”
Second, any church or institution is only as good or as corrupt as its leadership. Cardinal Law is representative of leadership within Roman Catholicism (at its highest level). Below is Noah Webster’s original definition of a Romish Cardinal:
· CARDINAL - An ecclesiastical prince in the Romish church, who has a voice in the conclave at the election of a Pope, who is taken from their number. The cardinals are divided into three classes or orders, containing six bishops, fifty priests, and fourteen deacons, making seventy. These constitute the Sacred College, and compose the Popes council. Originally they were subordinate in rank to bishops; but they have now the precedence. The dress of a cardinal is a red soutaine or cassock, a rocket, a short purple mantle and a red hat.
The cardinals of Rome compose the Pope’s council, and as such, they represent what Roman Catholicism truly is. Why have Cardinal Law and the Catholic Church tried so hard to cover up the rampant, out-of-control pedophilia in the priesthood? Boston’s Diocese is nearly bankrupt because of multiple civil law suits against it on behalf of rape victims who, as children, were controlled, abused and sodomized for years by Catholic pastors (priests).
The Church of Rome is filthy on the inside, but outwardly they carry on with their liturgy and pageantry as though nothing had ever happened. More and more Catholics who truly love the Lord are making a Mass exodus (pun intended) out of this spiritual Egypt and the tyranny of Pharaoh (the Pope, Cardinal and others who abuse their positions of authority). Jesus is saying to Rome, “Let My people go!”
What exactly is Cardinal law? It is the religious ego of depraved men unwilling to repent, while holding others hostage to their tradition and philosophy that is contrary to the Scriptures. It is the greed and avarice of men whose appetite for sin can never be fully satisfied. It is a secret fraternal brotherhood governed by the lusts of the eyes and flesh and the boastful arrogance claims like, “The Church done nothing wrong, we just have a few bad priests.” To this Jesus says:
· Matthew 23:28, 33 “So you, too, outwardly appear righteous to men, but inwardly you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness…You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?”
· Luke 12:1-2 “Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees (priests), which is hypocrisy. There is nothing concealed (like child rape) that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.”
The Word of God warns us about the Roman Catholic Church and its pagan priesthood. The apostle Paul wrote to Timothy, and prophesied of the evil promulgated by men who forbid themselves to marry, denying the way God has made their human body:
· 1 Timothy 4:1-3 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.
Cardinals wear a scarlet red robe and a red pointed hat. Ironically, nature grows a perennial flower known as a scarlet that grows large, pointed leaves and flower petals. The natives of this country use a decoction of one species, the siphilitica, as a remedy in the venereal disease. Even nature itself cries out against the spiritual venereal disease of sin spreading rapidly throughout the Catholic Church! The Catholic Church is a diseased tree and bad trees bear bad fruit!
· Matthew 7:18-23 “A good (healthy) tree cannot bear bad (worthless) fruit, nor can a bad (diseased) tree bear excellent fruit [worthy of admiration]. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire. Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits. Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?’ And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]. [Ps 6:8.] AMP
While groups like The New Oxford Review continue in vain trying to resuscitate a church that is full of deadly toxins and dead man’s bones, those who love Jesus are seeing the church of Rome for what is really is…a prostitute! Jesus provides a stern warning in the Book of Revelation regarding the Roman Catholic Church:
· Revelation 17:1-2, 3-6 “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries…There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names…The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication. And on her forehead a name was written: MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH…I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the Martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement. (NIV & NKJV)
What an apt description for the Church of Rome and her lascivious priests! Notice that the great prostitute was “covered with blasphemous names and arrayed in PURPLE and SCARLET (RED)! Now, compare this with the attire of the Cardinal, “The dress of a cardinal is a RED soutaine or cassock (robe), a rocket, a short PURPLE mantle and a RED hat. God’s word tells the truth!
The New Oxford Review can pretend the Catholic Church is a bride, but God’s word says she is a harlot (even worse, her priests are Sodomites!). While it is likely not all Roman Catholic priests sodomize young boys, the history of Catholicism is covered with guilty blood. Even Pope John Paul II recently offered public apology for the Roman Catholic Churches’ role in murdering millions of innocent Christians during the Dark Ages. This is why John wrote what the Lord Jesus showed him, “I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the Martyrs of Jesus.”
There is one last point to be made here, and it involves the innocent. Young children have been irreparably wounded and tormented and vexed by the predatory priests in the Catholic Church. Undoubtedly many souls have been lost because of the abuse of authority exercised by pastoral figures that turned the grace of God into sexual immorality.
· Jude 4 For certain men have crept in stealthily [gaining entrance secretly by a side door]. Their doom was predicted long ago, ungodly (impious, profane) persons who pervert the grace (the spiritual blessing and favor) of our God into lawlessness and wantonness and immorality, and disown and deny our sole Master and Lord, Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed one). AMP
God is furious with the priests involved in this wanton and sexually deviant behavior. They have crept in among the innocent children unnoticed. They use the “side door” of their confessional booth to gain a person’s confidence and history, and then use that very personal access into their hearts to blackmail children, and to use them as objects of their perversion.
Woe unto them! Woe unto all who consort with and acquit them! Woe unto them that use the Roman Catholic Church as the basis for their faith, and willfully disgrace the Lord Jesus Christ. The judgment of God will be swift and in full to measure to those who have participated in that which creates stumbling blocks for the children!
· Matthew 18:1-10 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: “I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the man through whom they come! If your hand or your foot causes you to sin cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell. See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. NIV
Finally, this is a clarion call to anyone who loves the Lord, but has been enslaved to the Roman Catholic Church. Come out of her, for she is no bride, but the worse kind of harlot.
· 2 Corinthians 6:16-18 Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, “Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate," says the Lord. And do not touch what is unclean; and I will welcome you. And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty. NAS